Friday, November 19, 2010

Revenge of the Four Loko

Is it still cooly ironic to drink Four Loko a second time? Probably not, but given that the drink is soon to be devoid of its caffeinated properties, I thought it would be worth a revisit. Also, I'm a few beers in this time, so we'll see how the Loko does its thing now.

2010: The "Cranberry Lemonade" is my flavor of choice this time, if only because the flavor made me chuckle.

2013: I noticed that Four Loko is based out of Lacrosse, WI. Way to poison our youth, Wisconsin!

2014: Opening the can now.

2015: The flavoring isn't as intense as the watermelon flavor I originally tasted, and the liquor isn't as prominent. We'll see as the night progresses.

2021: Also just found out that the idiot that shot his TV with a shotgun because Bristol Palin kept advancing in Dancing With the Stars is also from Wisconsin. Bad week for Wisconsinites.

2023: The liquor aftertaste is becoming more prominent.

2027: I think I've made a huge mistake - there's at least 70% of this left.

2037: I'm not the only one doing this, as this link illustrates, though - to be fair - this guy is a pussy, and -according to him - "young, dumb, and full of cum." I don't know what that means.

2044: That guy is 5.5 hours into it, two cans in, and is rambling drunk. This guy is a f'n lightweight.

2046: DUDE FELL ASLEEP. STARTED THE FOURTH AT THE EIGHT-HOUR MARK

2105: ...and we're done. Sure, I'm drunker than when I started, but as we can see, it's not that much worse than a couple of strong microbrews. The caffeine is a plus, though.

0245: ...and I just woke up. Maybe I drank it a little too fast. Also, quite thirsty. That guy is still a pussy, though.

No comments: